- Empower individuals (brilliant but needy students) through scholarships for higher education.
- Whip-up the interest and sentiments of students and parents on education.
- Offer computer literacy training to enhance teachers and students opportunities in the global world of Information Communication Technology
- Assist and support students with educational materials such as stationery, uniforms, desks, infrastructure among others.
Gender Sensitivity and Mainstreaming
- To implement gender sensitivity programs to promote gender equity and equality in all spheres of social endeavors.
- To promote effective women participation in decision-making in structures of democracy.
- To raise awareness and sensitize communities on the conventions, protocols and ratifications that Kenya is a signatory to, which concerns gender sensitivity and mainstreaming.
Child Rights Advocacy & Protection
- Promote the rights of youth/children to participate in decision-making.
- To protect Youth/children against child abuse such as child labour and child trafficking.
- To raise awareness and sensitize communities on the conventions, protocols and ratifications that Ghana is a signatory to, which concerns child rights issues.
- To ensure that all children of school going age are enrolled and retained in schools.
Peoples Living with Disability
- Bring together and empower all persons with disabilities against social exclusion.
- To support and assist disabled people to participate as equal members of their families, communities, and societies.
- Advocate strongly for the rehabilitation of PLWD and those who are mentally challenged.
- To advocate for the passage and implementation of the Disability and Mental Health bills.
Water, Sanitation And Hygiene
- To intensified support for and access to clean and good drinking water for rural communities in an effort to reducing the risk of Guinea worm and other water borne infestations.
- To ensure that most deprived communities gain access to safe water, sanitation and hygiene education.
- Implement a holistic community and school led total sanitation and hygiene program to improve the lives of rural people.
Food Security, Environmental Protection and Climate Change
- To promote sustainable dry season farming and animal rearing as an income-generating systems and for food security in rural communities.
- To actively participate in mobilizing rural women for the collection, processing and marketing of sheanuts.
- To work vigorously and in partnership towards climate change resilience and vulnerability reduction
- Work with and assist small holder agricultural farmers in rural communities to increase production and household incomes.
- To adopt and implement the Village Savings and Loans Model as means of enhancing access to micro-credit/small loans for rural women.
- To ensure sustainable environmental conservation and protection.
HIV & AIDS and Access to Primary Health Care
- Actively participate in the global fight against HIV/AIDS by;
Facilitating and supporting the diffusion of information about the persistent increase of the disease and emphasize on preventive measures, behavioral change, reproductive health education among others.
Reaching out to HIV-infected and affected widows and orphans and encourage as many people as possible to take the Voluntary Test and Counseling.
- To increase access to care, support and treatment for People Living with HIV&AIDS.
- To reduce significantly the social, religious, cultural, economic and political barriers that makes people more vulnerable to HIV/AIDS.
- Promote women and children access to primary health care including Sexual and Reproductive Health Services, maternal and child health, and prevention of malaria, TB, Hypathesis, Breast cancer among others.